Financial Lead | Part Time
We are a growing community engaged in creating sustainable positive impact on people and planet. Launched in 2011, Impact Hub Westminster is one of the largest of a global network of locally owned collaborative working spaces. Our primary aim is to support organisations with positive social and environmental impact at the heart of their missions.
The Finance Leads responsibility is to carry out and oversee all administration of the finances of Impact Hub Westminster. The Financial Lead reports to the Managing Director, but will liaise with other members of the team as and when needed.
The responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Managing the monthly bill run process, including all adhoc and offices services
- Managing the membership/Anchor contracts, including the renewal process
- Maintaining the purchase and Sales ledger on Sage
- Maintaining the Direct Debit records
- Research into memberships pricing and strategic planning on price uplifts changes for membership/Anchor pricing.
- Maintaining the banking entries in excel and Sage
- Membership and Anchor desk reporting at team meetings and putting strategies in place vs forecast
- Managing balances on team Alto Cards and entering card transactions into Sage
- Management of purchase ledger, payment of all supplier payments and filling of invoices
- To run a weekly payment run in line to ensure we pay no penalties for late payments.
- Management of Petty Cash
- Management of Paypal
- Preparing Direct Debit transactions
- Managing CentreCharge payments and CentreCharge to Sage integration
- Preparing and entering month end journals into Sage, including Accruals & Prepayments
- Chasing debtors and maintaining a debtors report
- Checking catering invoicing (customer and supplier reconciliation)
- Checking freelance staff invoicing
- Hub quarterly reporting
- Ensure VAT/HMRC transactional requirements are met.
- Managing our ‘Finance@’ email address and responding to all customer and supplier queries
- Carrying out month end accounting summaries, including Profit & Loss Account, and cash flow updates.
This role is part time (2 days per week) with a salary of £13,500 per annum. Please send a CV and cover letter in pdf format to Eric Asare, at email@example.com