Monday 16th September
19.00 – 21.00
Here at On Purpose, we’re often asked about transitioning into careers in social enterprise, CSR and not-for-profits. We’re proud to bring you this event with The Hub Westminster
5 reasons you may want to come along:
- You want to get into social enterprise, sustainability or CSR but fear that means waving goodbye to any training and development opportunities you currently have
- You’ve been trying to find a route into jobs in social enterprise, sustainability or CSR and have been getting frustrated with the lack of meaningful job opportunities
- You’re interested in social enterprise, sustainability or CSR but are not sure which bit is most interesting and you’d like to try a few things out first
- You’d love to meet some people who have and are making career changes, and get a flavour of the On Purpose community
- You’d love to have an opportunity to ask those difficult questions that are on your mind, but you don’t know who to ask about
Tom Rippin, ex McKinsey consultant turned founder and CEO of On Purpose will discuss social enterprise and not-for-profit, as well as options for transitioning from the corporate world, both for a short-term change or as a long-term career choice.
The evening will kick off at 7pm and there will be time for Q&A after the talk. Guests are both invited and encouraged to stay for drinks and networking after the event.
Sign up hereBack to all Events