Impact Hub Westminster is part of a global network of more than 80 co-working spaces worldwide. Impact Hub Westminster provides a 12,000 sq. ft. platform for collaborating, connecting, making and learning for more than 300 members in a wide array of sectors, but united by a dedication to purpose driven enterprises and social innovation. In short, people who are actively creating positive social and environmental impact through their business ventures.
During our first five years of operations, we have established ourselves as a leading community of social entrepreneurs in London. To date we have supported well over 1,000 social entrepreneurs, hosted roughly 3,000 events, and created a variety of programmes including educational and accelerator programmes. We have also hosted many high-profile figures including Prince Charles, David Cameron and Richard Branson ,as well as collaborating with a variety of government departments and large companies.
Are you a motivated, proactive and diligent sales and marketing professional?
Passionate about facilitating growth with small businesses, startups and social enterprises?
Want to work in a vibrant community committed to creating a better world?
We’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to drive membership sign ups and event bookings, to communicate information to our lovely members, and raise awareness of our brilliant events.
The sales part will include:
- To generate membership leads through appropriate research and contact with relevant organisations, including but not limited to social enterprises
- To be proactive to find membership through contacts, relevant marketing channels and through sole networking
- Take part in networking events to showcase Impact Hub Westminster and to generate sales leads
- To reach or exceed monthly membership targets for all new members
- To process incoming membership leads and queries from both prospective and existing members or events clients
- Maintaining regular contact with existing clients and sending out sales and marketing literature
- Following up on sales leads or client enquiries received and calling to establish their interest
- Completing extensive research in order to identify potential new business opportunities to get sign ups
- Preparing online marketing campaigns to support product launches and sales promotions being undertaken
- Managing day to day and strategic activity to expand and develop key accounts across the industry
- Promote Impact Hub Westminster through events/networks and via social media
- To work with the Managing Director and plan membership pricing and packages to ensure this support the business plan of Impact Hub Westminster
- To ensure event booking, accelerators, hackathons are secured at list price
The marketing part will include:
- Implementing marketing activities to generate leads
- Managing SEO, PPC, Google Ads and Social Media
- Improving customer experience and online journey
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managing and updating all marketing collateral inline with branding guidelines
- Creating content to drive traffic
- Designing graphics and documents on Photoshop and InDesign
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- 2 years experience in sales and marketing, ideally within an events or co-working environment
- Managing campaigns to raise brand awareness
- A proven track record in the delivery of complex B2B marketing programmes and initiatives
- Demonstrable excellence in writing, with flawless spelling and grammar usage
- A thorough, expert-level understanding of marketing methodologies, both online and offline
- Strong communication skills and the ability to quickly forge positive relationships
- Excellent experience and technical strength in project management
- Strong digital marketing and social media experience
Most importantly, we are looking for a proactive and organised individual who is able to multi-task and keep a strategic overview, while being able to provide hands-on solutions to unexpected challenges.
The salary for this role is £28,000 per annum + generous sales commission (tbc). Working hours will depend on the timing of events, which can be scheduled for any time between 07.00-23.00 during week days. Infrequent weekend work can be expected.
Please express your interest by emailing Shazia Mirza on email@example.com. Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’d like to be part of the team and how your skills and experience could be applied in the role.