Grow Your Business: Start With You is a four-part professional development programme for leaders and entrepreneurs, run by Coachingpartner.
During the four sessions, which will take place over six months, you will have an opportunity to develop yourself and become the entrepreneur, leader or manager that you have the potential to be. Using Coachingpartner’s identity model and a series of powerful and practical tools, techniques and theories, you will leave the programme more confident in your skills and abilities, and with a series of practical steps to grow your business and improve your performance.
These sessions will be highly interactive where learnings will be co-created in the group.
You will be given the opportunity to test and experience the tools presented by working in pairs or participating in groups.
In this session you will learn how the way you think and the way you feel are a crucial part of staying in control, taking charge and manifesting the life and business you desire. Your feeling is your compass. It can lead you to abundance and success but first you need to be very clear about this feeling.
During the session we will be looking at:
- How you are focusing your energy on your business
- How Physics plays an important part in getting what you want in life
- Some basic principles that will support you in manifesting the life and business you desire: the importance of thoughts, feelings and words
- How to apply these principles in your life and business
This work has helped people:
- Be clear about their direction
- Be more driven in their work
- Create the right mindset for what they want to achieve
- Grow their client base
- Have meaningful goals to grow towards and thrive
Following the seminar, our coaches will be available for guidance and support. They can help you apply and put into practice what you have learned and support you in taking the next steps towards your goal, should you wish to pursue your development.
We highly recommend that you join our next free session, part 2 and 3 of our 4 part programme, in July which focuses on understanding your strengths. This will give you the opportunity to continue your development.Back to all Events